Post Surgery Compression Vest - Short Waisted - Medium Sleeve
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Stage 1 Compression Garment
This compression vest and bra combination has a front hook and eye closure with a 3" band. The sleeves end slightly below the elbow and the vest length ends just below the bust. This garment is ideal to enhance the recovery of an arm lift, liposuction, and breast surgery. When used correctly, surgical compression vests will reduce swelling, protect, and stabilise the breast area during the recovery period. 100% Latex Free. No underwiring.
- Features lace with silicone bead on sleeves to prevent rolling.
- Provides optimal amount of compression to help improve the blood circulation, minimises swelling after the procedure, and speeds up the healing process.
- Provides support to surgical areas for more comfort and helps the skin fit better to its new contours.
- Garment has been treated with Naturexx an anti-microbial treatment which assists the body in transporting moisture away from the skin to the surface where it can evaporate.
- The anti-microbial treatment also helps delay growth of bacteria or fungus that can cause odour skin irritation, mildew or fabric degradation.
- It is breathable, lightweight and feels silky smooth.
- Constructed with a high performance Comprexx Tecsheen fabric that is long lasting and retains the garments shape and compression even under extended wear and washing.
- Garment is Latex Free.
- 3XL only available in BEIGE
HOW TO MEASURE
Measure around your arm and under bust:
Arm: Around biceps.
Under Bust: Just below the breasts.
Hold measuring tape against your skin while measuring.
Do not pull tape tightly against the skin.
Do not let measuring tape snag.
If you are between sizes, choose the larger size.
Do not be afraid to choose a larger size than you are used to wearing.
Hand-wash in cold water using a mild soap. Do not use bleach. Rinse thoroughly in cold water and air dry.