Post Surgery High Waisted Abdominal Girdle - Below Knee
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Designed with a padded zipper on both sides, open crotch with a 3" (7.6cm) plush non roll Elastic Band. Has a reinforced double panel on the stomach for extra compression. 100% Latex Free, with Targeted Compression Technology. Available in beige or black. This garment is also available with separating zippers, which are zippers that extend until the end of the pant.
- This below the knee length high-waist girdle is designed ideal for use following plastic surgery: liposuction of the, thighs, hips, buttocks, and flanks and is typically worn during Stage 1 of recovery (initial 1-2 weeks of post-op).
- Provides optimal amount of compression to help improve the blood circulation, minimises swelling after the procedure, and speeds up the healing process.
- Provides support to surgical areas for more comfort and helps the skin fit better to its new contours.
- Flushes the body out of potentially harmful fluids, allows patient to return to daily routines sooner.
- Garment has been treated with Naturexx an anti-microbial treatment which assists the body in transporting moisture away from the skin to the surface where it can evaporate.
- The anti-microbial treatment also helps delays growth of bacteria or fungus that can cause odour skin irritation, mildew or fabric degradation.
- Garment also features padded zippers on both sides and open crotch.
- It is breathable, lightweight and feels silky smooth.
- Garment is Latex Free.
- It is constructed with a high performance comprexx tecsheen fabric.
- The Comprexx Tecsheen fabrics are long lasting and retain their shape and compression even under extended wear and washing.